Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 970-749-5894 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 970-749-5894 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
What is the cancellation policy?
- If you cancel 30 days before your arrival date there is a $20.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 14-30 days before your arrival date there is a $50.00 cancellation fee.If you cancel 0-14 days before your arrival date there is a $150.00 cancellation fee.
Christmas/New Years and Spring Break Holidays there is no refund if you cancel 0-30 days before your scheduled arrival date.
What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- Is WiFi available and how well does internet work in the mountains?
- All of our vacation homes have WiFi if it is available. Please understand we live int the mountains and internet speeds may not be as fast as you are used to if you live in or near a large city.
What is provided?
We stock our homes with all linens, cooking utensils, dinnerware, glasses, flatware, crockpot, drip coffee maker, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, hair dryer, laundry detergent if there is a washing machine and dishwasher soap if there is a dishwasher. We provide hotel size shampoo, lotion and bath soap. All of our homes have WIFi when available and either satellite, cable or streaming TV.