Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or e check.
Reservations and Deposits:
A deposit of 25% is required at booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. If you make a reservation inside 30 days of arrival the total amount is due.
Cancellation Policies for Booking With Vacation Accommodations of Durango:
- If you cancel 30 days before your arrival date there is a 20.00 fee. If you cancel 14-30 day before your arrival date there is a 50.00 charge and if you cancel 7-14 days prior to arrival date there is a 150.00 charge 0-7 Days prior to arrival date no refund. Christmas/New Years and Spring Break Holidays ; 0-30 nights prior to your arrival date there is no refund. (Please Note. This cancellation policy does NOT apply to reservations made through other booking channels such a VRBO and AirbnB. Please refer to your booking channel reservation information for cancellation policies)
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $200 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.